Colonial Williamsburg Hotels spans the 1,060 rooms of the Williamsburg Inn, the Colonial Houses, Williamsburg Lodge, and Woodlands Hotel & Suites. Recently, the Lodge unveiled a dramatic expansion and a new focal point for groups: a brand-new state-of-the-art conference center, with 70,000 square feet of meeting and event space.
Up-to-the-minute technology, including Wi-Fi connectivity and comprehensive audiovisual services and equipment ready ballrooms and breakout rooms for state-of-the-art presentations. They also feature sophisticated decor with a distinctly American flavor. In the Virginia Ballroom, chandeliers resemble nineteenth-century tole lights, while the Jefferson Boardroom boasts a handcrafted conference table made of aged cherry wood. Behind the scenes, staff skilled in the art of hospitality see to every detail for today’s discriminating traveler—from Chairman’s of the Board, to U.S. Presidents, to a recent visit of Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II and His Royal Highness, Prince Phillip, The Duke of Edinburgh.
The 323 rooms and suites, located in four new Federal-style guesthouses, Tazewell Hall, and the main building, draw their inspiration from American folk art, while restored elements like original cypress paneling and blue stone floors convey a sense of Virginia’s past.
For outdoor functions, the Lodge now offers the 12,000-square-foot Virginia Lawn plus gardens and terraces for staging dinners and receptions. Free-time options range from 45 holes of Championship golf at the renowned Golden Horseshoe Golf Club to full-service pampering at The Spa of Colonial Williamsburg. The 301-acre Historic Area and Merchants Square includes museums, 60 shops, and 20 restaurants—all within steps of the Lodge.
· Located in the immediate vicinity of three international airports (Richmond, Norfolk, Newport News/Williamsburg) with more than 200 flights arriving daily
· Wide range of accommodations ranging from 18th-century restored or reconstructed colonial houses, executive retreat, classic guestrooms and suites to luxurious guestrooms and suites
· Three unique conference centers onsite each staffed by conference, A/V and culinary professionals
· Dedicated conference concierge staff; 24-hour business center
· Colonial Williamsburg Resort has hosted a wealth of heads-of-state yet pampers every guest like royalty