Welcome to the new PGA National Resort & Spa. They are still the legend you’ve esteemed for three decades – hosting some of golf’s most defining moments on their five championship courses, and earning a reputation as a first-class golf resort in Florida along the way. But the game and tournaments have evolved since their establishment in 1981, and so have they. They are still the setting for those Florida golf vacations every player dreams of, back-dropped by that Palm Beach, Florida brand of luxury. But the $100 million renovation they began in 2008, and unveiled the final flourishes of in the fall of 2012, elevates the PGA National Resort & Spa experience to a new level. What will they surprise you with during your stay?
– 369 completely renovated guestrooms, suites and club cottages across our AAA Four Diamond resort – including their indulgent new specialty suites
– Five championship golf courses designed by the game’s architectural elite – Nicklaus, Palmer and, most recently, a Fazio reinvention – plus our PGA National Golf Academy backed by the leading names in instruction: Leadbetter and Pelz
– Nine restaurants, lounges and bars on property including award-winning Ironwood Steak & Seafood, stylish iBar and renovated spaces like Bar 91 – each with its own flavors, cocktails and views
– The Spa at PGA National, a 40,000-square-foot, European-style oasis featuring our exclusive Waters of the World mineral pools and a full complement of services
– 33,000-square-foot Health & Racquet Center offering 19 Har-Tru clay tennis courts, personal training and frequent classes from pilates to spinning
– Sparkling-new, zero-entry resort pool surrounded by all of the amenities you could need poolside
– 40,000 square feet of meeting and special event space in ballrooms, conference rooms and scenic outdoor locales